When to Use Window Security Bars?
Here at DIY Security we have seen a massive call for our window bars since opening in 2021. We can only assume that there is more crime or the potential of more crime in New Zealand. If you have property whether its commercial or residential and you have goods that you do not want any thieves to get their hands on, or the pain of someone breaking in to your property, then its time to install some steel security.
DIY Security’s fixed window security bars are constructed from round steel tubing and solid steel bar on the inside bar, giving maximum strength. These bars effortlessly adjust to the height or width of your window for easy installation.
Technical Specifications for Window Security Bars:
- 2 size options both 340mm width – suits window opening up to a 505mm
- Extents to: Min’ 485mm – Max’ 900mm or Min’ 901mm – Max’ 1650mm
- Outer steel pipe: 15.88mm diameter
- Inner steel solid bar: 12mm diameter for stronger security
- 25mm x 5mm Flat bar fixing, to keep integrity and solidity of the bars
- Electro galvanised and epoxy coated, applied to keep your bars rust free
- We have two colours available being black or white
- Can be installed vertically and horizontally
- These bars are only suitable for indoor application only
- Bars can be cut down to smaller size if you have a smaller opening
Please check out our easy to understand measuring up and installation instructions PDF, which is located further up the top of this web page.
We are also on Google, please feel free to browse our images and share with others.